Public School Financial Transparency Act
(Commencing July 1, 2017)
- Charter School Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage*
- List of Waivers Received by the Charter School
- Other Charter School-Specific Financial Information
The adopted budget, financial audit, and salary schedules must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document. The list of waivers must be updated or posted within 30 days after a waiver is revoked or a new waiver is granted.
* Charter schools are not required to post a financial data file as the charter school’s data is incorporated into the school district’s posted financial data file.
- Link to Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools website: https://coloradok12financialtransparency.com
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
2409 Arapahoe St
Denver, CO 80205
Required Link: Colorado Department of Education Office of School Finance