U Prep Founders’ Celebration – A Graduation Party & Fundraiser
In August of 2011, University Prep’s first campus welcomed a group of more than 100 Kindergarten and 1st grade scholars. Twelve years later, those incredible founding 1st graders are now in their final semester of high school. To mark this momentous occasion, we are excited to host a celebration in honor of the founding Class of 2027 and toast our graduates as they continue on to their post-secondary careers.
As a focal point of the evening, you’ll hear first-hand from our guests of honor, the graduates themselves, what U Prep has meant to their educational journey and where their dreams will take them post-graduation. This fundraiser will support the future of U Prep and each of the graduating classes to come, ensuring our youngest scholars are on a trajectory for a life of opportunity, filled with unlimited choices because of the foundation they build at U Prep.
Evening Program: What to Expect
- 6:30pm – Arrival and Cocktail Hour
- 7:15pm – Seated for Family Style Dinner
- 7:30pm – Evening Program Begins
- 8:45pm – Closing Remarks
David & Ivelisse Scanavino
Directions & Parking
- Asterisk | 1075 Park Avenue West, Denver, CO 80205 (Park Ave & Arapahoe Street)
- Asterisk Parking Lot: Located on the corner of Park Avenue and Arapahoe Street – by the Denver ‘Love This City’ mural
- U Prep Parking Lot: Located at 24th and Arapahoe Street
- Alternatively, there should be ample street parking in the blocks surrounding the event space
Break out your college gear and rep your alma mater!
Given our scholars have been “climbing the mountain to college” since their very first day when we shook hands at the front door, we would love to elevate the ‘college-prep’ culture of our organization through your attire the night of the event. Please plan to keep it casual and rock your college gear. We want your alma maters to be represented across the room as we celebrate the post-secondary choices our alumni are making in their transition to collegiate, technical and certificate programs.
U Prep Gear/Colors:
If college gear isn’t your thing, no worries, rock anything U Prep branded or sport our favorite color – royal blue.
Smart Casual (aka, jeans/slacks and a nice top) – Make the room bright, fun and festive!