University Preparatory Schools Update – 10.2.20
UPrep Families – We hope this message finds you well. We are writing with 6 important updates/reminders:
- Please click on the following link to access the informational webinar from Wednesday, September 30th which addressed what school will look like for families and scholars who have chosen in-person learning for Q2: https://tinyurl.com/y5vbqpmg.
- Please click on the following link to access the informational webinar from Thursday, October 1st which addressed what school will look like for families and scholars who have chosen remote learning for Q2: https://tinyurl.com/y44j69yt.
- Please set aside 30-45 minutes to read the following update from our Executive Director, David Singer, regarding our preparations for Q2: https://tinyurl.com/y6zsbcl8.
- As a reminder, in-person school begins on Monday, October 5th for Kindergarten and 1st grade families and scholars who opted in to in-person learning. The daily schedule will be 7:30 am – 2:00 pm. Please reach out to your scholar’s campus if you have specific questions regarding specific logistical or operational matters:
- UPrep Steele: 303.329.8412
- UPrep Arapahoe: 303.292.0463
- For families who have chosen in-person learning, please reference the links below for the daily optional health screener that was discussed during the in-person learning webinar.
- Arapahoe Street Campus Screener: https://live.safeaccess.app/en/locations/GqehW4q/attest
- Steele Street Campus Screener: https://live.safeaccess.app/en/locations/D6bhkM8/attest
- Please click on the following link for guidance from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment on at-home symptom screening to help you determine when to keep your child at home from school: https://tinyurl.com/yxlzp4oc.
Thank you so much for your continued partnership. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing some of you on Monday!
Manager of Scholar Recruitment & Enrollment